Completely Vegan & Cruelty-Free
Various kinds of pressed powder available in convenient packaging.
The unique Freedom System allows you to mix and match products and colours to make your own custom designed palette of almost any size. All Freedom System palettes are eco-friendly and reusable. Products may be purchased with the palettes or individually.
9 g/0.46 US OZ
MICA, NYLON-12, ZINC STEARATE, DI-PPG-3 MYRISTYL ETHER ADIPATE, LAUROYL LYSINE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DIMETHICONE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHEROL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, FRAGRANCE/PARFUM, HEXYL CINNAMAL, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN): BORON NITRIDE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, METHICONE, POLYPERFLUOROMETHYLISOPROPYL ETHER, SILICA, TIN OXIDE, RED 40LAKE (CI 16035), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007), CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)].
- Apply with a large, loose makeup brush as a makeup finish for dry and mature skin.
- To intensify the coverage in certain parts of the face like nose or chin use Pro Blending Sponge.
- High coverage powder is perfect for touch ups and to cover skin reddness without a foundation achieve a sun-kissed ski effect with darker shades.
- To remove unwanted eyeshadows or pigments from your cheekbones apply a small amount of the powder with a large, fluffy makeup brush.
- Thanks to illuminating particles, the shade 59 (white) can also be used as highlighter.