INGLOT MULTICOLOUR SYSTEM HIGHLIGHTING&BRONZING POWDER
- Product Description
Inglot Multicolour System Highlighting & Bronzing Powder is a finesse combination of HD highlighter and Always The Sun bronzer in gently shimmering tones. The velvety formulations blend into the skin flawlessly leaving a fresh and natural finish. Subtly glimmering particles reflect the light and highlight the beauty in you!
It works perfectly when applied on a makeup base, foundation or just bare skin, leaving a subtle glow. The powders are super lightweight and allow building the level of coverage. It is the product for gentle contouring as well as for stronger glow makeup. Use it also on your neckline and other body parts to achieve the effect of sun-kissed skin.
1. Use as highlighter in you everyday makeup applying one shade, or mixing them together. Put it on the cheekbones as well as on the chosen parts of the face. Makeup Brush 204 from PlayInn collection is perfect for it.
*If you wish to have a more dramatic look, apply it on slightly moist skin. Start by using INGLOT Refreshing Face Mist, wait until partially absorbed, and apply the highlighter.
2. The palette is a ready face contouring set. To achieve the effect of 3D makeup apply the darkest shade under the cheekbones (use Makeup Brush 38SS), on top of the cheekbones put the shade of soft pink (try PlayInn Makeup Brush 204 or Makeup Brush 52S). The fairest tone should be used under the eyebrows, on top of the nose and Cupid’s bow.
3. Try as eyeshadow. The palette allows modelling of the eye socket shape, being perfect for daily makeup. In the inner corner use the fairest shade, on the crease apply the medium or darker tone. The outer corner of the eye and the lower lid should be emphasized by the darkest shade. The colours can also be mixed together as well as with other INGLOT eyeshadows.
* To achieve stronger colours and prolong their life on the eye, apply on top of INGLOT Eye Shadow Keeper.
4. Try out on the selected parts of the body and décolletage – apply with Makeup Brush 36BJF.
* Perfect for wedding makeup and photo shoots.
5. To achieve the effect of sunkissed and highlighted skin, use together with INGLOT AMC Face and Body Bronzer. Apply the cream bronzer to selected body parts including décolletage, shoulders, legs. Wait until absorbed, then use highlighting powder in the chosen shade, or mix the colours together.
* Use a fan brush (for example Makeup Brush 37R) or a brush with very delicate hair (for example Makeup Brush 1SS) to build up the intensity of the highlighter and achieve the effect of highlighted sunkissed skin.